Become a Volunteer
You can make a real difference. Check the possibilities visit our Volunteer page.
Make A Donation
Your donations help us produce a real change in the life of young people in Cameroon and support them in creating a better future for themselves and their communities. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be delighted to hear from you. Visit our Dontaion page.
No job opportunities at this time.
Basic Function of the Position:
The incumbent will be charged with conceiving, implementing, monitoring and evaluating projects implemented by LOTI Cameroon. Under the supervision of the CEO, they will work with field staff and partner organization in running development projects in Cameroon. Building new partnership and preparing comprehensive reports will also be one of their duties.
- 1. Education - An undergraduate degree in project management, development studies or in any other relevant field is required. A master degree will be give an advantage to the applicant, but it is not a requirement.
- 2. Experience - Applicants should have at least two years of work experience, executing, monitoring and evaluating projects. Experience working with non-profits is also desired.
- 3. Language - Fluency in English is a basic requirement. Proficiency in French will be an added advantage
- 4. Skills and Abilities - Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
Competences: Strategic vision, leadership, people management, planning, teamwork, security management, Representation and networking.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and any other supporting documents by mail to email@example.com The documents should be in pdf format and should be sent as an attachment with the position being applied for as the subject of the email.
Please, take a look below to find out what you can do to help Leaders of Tomorrow International (LOTI).
LOTI is on the hunt for IT equipment!
In order to allow us to provide more students with the IT skills they need to access higher education, we are in great need of extra computer equipment. We are currently working at full capacity and would love to be able to see more young people benefit from our training programme. For us, finding new IT equipment is a top priority and there are a number of ways that you can help us:
1. Do you have an old computer lying around that never gets used?
2. By donating it to us, you give an opportunity for a young person to be introduced into the world of IT.
3. Do you work for a company that is thinking about replacing equipment?
4. We'd be extremely grateful if you could put us in touch with them to discuss the possibility of receiving their old equipment!
If you do have any equipment you would like to donate, please contact us to discuss further. Even if you are based outside of Cameroon in another country, your old computers will still be welcome as we have funding to allow us to import goods.