AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND LEADERS OF TOMORROW INTERNATIONAL (LOTI)
Your use of LOTI's Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
LOTI reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the LOTI's Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with donation to LOTI and LOTI's educational programs.
SCOPE OF USE
By accessing the LOTI Web Site, you agree to (i) use the content of LOTI Web Site for your personal, informational, non-commercial purposes, (ii) ensure that any information about yourself that you provide to LOTI through LOTI's Web Site is accurate, complete and current, and (iii) comply with all applicable laws in connection with your use of LOTI's Web Site.
- You agree that you will not (a) use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of LOTI's Web Site or (b) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on LOTI's Web Site’s infrastructure as determined by LOTI in its own discretion.
- LOTI reserves the right, for any reason, at its sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of LOTI's Web Site at any time. LOTI may also impose limits on certain features of LOTI's Web Site or restrict access to any part or all of LOTI's Web Site without notice or penalty.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
LOTI's Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of LOTI and LOTI is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. LOTI disclaims all liability with regard to your access to any linked web site, and any access to any linked web site is at your own risk. LOTI is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. LOTI is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LOTI of the site or any association with its operators.
LINKS FROM THIRD PARTY SITES
Unless otherwise set forth in a written agreement between you and LOTI, you must adhere to LOTI's linking policy if you wish to link your web site to LOTI's Web Site, as follows: (i) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with LOTI's names and trademarks; (ii) the link must “point” to the URL www.loticameroon.org and not to other web pages within LOTI's Web Site; (iii) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with LOTI; (iv) when selected by a user, the link must display the LOTI's Web Site on full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linking web site; and (v) LOTI reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and in its sole discretion.
LOTI's Web Site offers opportunities for you to provide your own personally identifiable information to LOTI by applying for admission, by donating time and/or money and by sending e mails to LOTI. Please review LOTI's Privacy Statement before providing personally identifiable information to LOTI. Also, please bear in mind that e-mail communications may not be secure before providing any personal or confidential information to LOTI via LOTI's Web Site.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of LOTI's Web Site, you warrant to LOTI that you will not use LOTI's Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use LOTI's Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair LOTI's Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of LOTI's Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through LOTI's Web Site.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
LOTI's Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
* Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
* Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
* Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
* Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of LOTI's Web Site, LOTI's network, or another's computer.
* Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
* Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
* Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
* Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
* Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
* Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
* Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
* Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Leaders of Tomorrow International (LOTI) has no obligation to monitor any messages, content, or any other aspect of the Communication Services. However, LOTI reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to edit or remove, in whole or in part, any materials in its sole discretion. LOTI reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself, your children or other persons in any Communication Service. LOTI does not endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, LOTI specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized LOTI spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of LOTI.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO Leaders of Tomorrow International (LOTI) OR POSTED AT THE Leaders of Tomorrow International (LOTI) WEB SITE
Leaders of Tomorrow International (LOTI) does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Leaders of Tomorrow International (LOTI) (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to LOTI's Web Site (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting LOTI and its sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with LOTI's operations including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
- No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission. LOTI is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in LOTI's sole discretion.
- By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
Leaders of Tomorrow International (LOTI) AND/OR ITS AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON Leaders of Tomorrow International (LOTI)WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Leaders of Tomorrow International (LOTI) AND ITS AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ARE REPSONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE THAT ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM THE University of the People WEB SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES. Leaders of Tomorrow International (LOTI) MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT USE OF Leaders of Tomorrow International (LOTI) WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
REME /DIES/TERMINATION/ACCESS RESTRICTION
This agreement is governed by the laws of the Region of North West, Cameroon, without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. Use of LOTI's Web Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. The information provided on LOTI's Web Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject LOTI or its affiliates to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. LOTI makes no representation that the information in the LOTI Web Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to the LOTI's Web Site from territories where the content or information on the LOTI's Web Site or use of the content or information offered herein may be illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access LOTI's Web Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of LOTI's Web Site are subject to copyrights owned by LOTI or its licensors. Except for your personal, informational, non-commercial use as authorized above, you may not reproduce, modify or distribute any text, graphics or other content on LOTI's Web Site without written permission from LOTI.
Leaders of Tomorrow International (LOTI) and its accompanying logo are trademarks of LOTI. Unauthorized use of any mark owned by LOTI may be a violation of LOTI's legal rights. The names of companies mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.