Become a Volunteer
You can make a real difference. Check the possibilities visit our Get Involved page.
Our Volunteer can be:
1. Onsite volunteers located in Cameroon, actively working in the field in Bamenda
2. Online volunteers collaborating with our organization online, sharing knowledge and skills to strengthen the impact of our work.
Opportunities for Volunteering:
No opportunities at this point and time.
Benefits of Volunteering:
Volunteering has a meaningful, positive impact on your community. But did you know that it can have many benefits for you too? Here are some reasons to volunteer:
- Learn or develop a new skill
- Be part of your community
- Motivation and sense of achievement
- Boost your career options
- New interests and hobbies
- New experiences
- Meeting a diverse range of people
- Send a signal to your employer, teachers, friends and family
References: Ten Professional Development Benefits of Volunteering (Everything I Learned in Life I Learned through Volunteering). Mary V. Merrill, LSW, Merrill Associates.
Extracted from: www.worldvolunteerweb.org/resources/how-to-guides/volunteer/doc/benefits-of-volunteering.html (16th July 2010).
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject: Volunteer Application
Please also include a covering letter outlining:
- Which position?
- Why you want to work for LOTI?
- Why are you suited for this position?
- What you do with the rest of your time after work and some of your hobbies?
- What hurts you most and what satisfies you most?
- What you can contribute to LOTI?
Please answer each question in not more than 300 words.
Additionally, onsite volunteers only, please outline in no more than 300 words what support a traveler or volunteer would need while in Cameroon and how LOTI could provide that.
OTHER WAYS TO HELP:
1. There are so many ways you can help us ...
2. Spread the word, go social
3. Tell your friends about LOTI!
4. Add Leaders of Tomorrow International to your friends, and be the first to hear about our actions and the progress of our project. Share your thoughts and comments. We value your feedback and your words will help generate excitement about our programs and inspire others to get involved. @LOTI_CameroonLOTICameroon
Link to Us:
If you wish to place a permanent link to Leaders of Tomorrow International (LOTI) in your page, choose one of the options below:
Text Link Leaders of Tomorrow International (LOTI) strives for sustainable higher education to all yong people in Cameroon.
Cut and Paste the following Code: <a href="http://www.loticameroon.org" target="_blank">Leaders of Tomorrow International (LOTI) strives for sustainable higher education to all yong people in Cameroon</a>